– Welcome to 1332 Bergen street
A unique Victorian house in Crown Heights built-in 1910 with So much history behind.
– Back to 1890 when Colonel William Hemstreet was the owner of this beautiful home. He and his family lived in the house from 1890 until at least 1920 or later.
The Colonel was a staff officer at the end of the Civil War. He was also on the board of the Brooklyn Institute of the Arts, now the Brooklyn Museum.
– The architects have taken their time implementing every aspect to make this beautiful apartment very comfortable and spacious for you to live in!
– With state-of-the-art kitchens, lots of natural lighting, utilizing every small space for storage, beautiful bathrooms with deep soaking bathtubs, and beautiful communal areas down to the hallways.
Laundry on each floor , high ceilings, AC units , and so much more!
– From the turn of the century wealth to a diverse community that benefits from its central location.
Vibrant and unpretentious, Crown Heights offers varied dining, leafy historic districts, and easy access around Brooklyn and downtown Manhattan.